The top 3 of our IATP Ranking, the most prestigious of all PIPA rankings, is entirely French-speaking. The gold and silver is for two French fanciers, Samuel Turcq (1st) en Pierre Bockstael (2nd), and the bronze medal goes to Fabrice Dereux from Belgium.
De IATP ranking (International All Times Pigeon) is a championship hosted by PIPA based around the first nominated pigeons in the six international extreme long distance races which all countries compete in: Pau, Barcelona, St.-Vincent, Marseille, Narbonne and Perpignan.
PIPA IATP ranking objectives:
1. Promote and stimulate the Western European long distance races.
2. Create a credible and honest ranking.
3. Include as many fanciers as possible in this ranking competing in the international races.
4. Motivate and appreciate real top performances, in such a way that 4 top performances will rank higher than 5 average results.
5. Everybody competes. It is not necessary to enter, nor to submit results. The ranking will be calculated automatically by the organisation for everybody competing in at least one of the races.
6. The ranking tries to give everybody the equal opportunity. This for the so-called big professional lofts as well as the “small fancier”, as long as you enter at least 1 pigeon in every race.
7. PIPA will publish the complete ranking worldwide on the web.
8. The winner will receive a beautiful unique award. This price will be awarded thanks to the cooperation of sponsor Jaegerson. Click here to find out more about our main sponsor Jaegerson.