Beyond a shadow of a doubt Marcel and Bria have delivered the highlight of the PIPA racing season.
Marcel Sangers has always had an eye for quality. When he heard about the spectacular results of Dirk Van Den Bulck he was there within the blink of an eye to have the children of the, by now, world-famous pigeons from 2015 onwards … From 1st Nat. Ace Pigeon KBDB Kittel and his super brothers Greipel and New Kittel … from Olympic Rosita, Olympic pigeon and mother of the Kittel dynasty … from Goede Rode, super breeder and father of Kittel … from Brother Goede Rode, the stockbreeder coupled to, amongst others 40000 and 99999 … By now the Ven Den Bulck breeding crew of Team Sangers is compromised out of:
– 5 children of Kittel – 1st Nat. Ace Pigeon short distance KBDB and super breedster
– 3 children of Goede Rode x Olympic Rosita – parents of Kittel
– 3 children of Olympic couple – parents of Olympic Rosita (mother Kittel)
– 2 children of Greipel – 6th Nat. Ace Pigeon KBDB & brother of Kittel
– 3 children of New Kittel – Reserve Olympiade & brother Kittel
– 2 children of Broer Goede Rode’ x Olympic Rosita – super couple
– 2 children of Broer Goede Rode x Golden Leo 40000 – stockbreeder
– 2 children of Broer Goede Rode x Golden Leo 999 – super koppeling
– 2 children & 2 sisters of Olympic Kittel 006 - Van Den Bulck super racer
– 1 child & 2 sisters of Special Kittel - Superstar at Dirk Van Den Bulck
The impact these pigeons had on the team’s performances was incredible. Marcel Sangers had already established himself in the Nineties and Zeroes as an international top fancier, with phenomenal results and many (National) championships and ace pigeons. The influx of the Van Den Bulck pigeons led to new sensational achievements. In no time these top birds proved their worth and Sangers Pigeons became the owner of the best performing Van Den Bulck colony in the world! And all of those exclusive pigeons … all those children of the Ven Den Bulck giant with references to make one green with envy … shall now be available in a spectacular PIPA auction.
Some of the Van Den Bulck highlights of the auction:
- Gold Dust, considered to be the best breeding sister of Kittel ever. Her direct children became Ace Pigeons and won victories up to 6.000 pigeons … 3 generations of descendants won an unprecedented number of top prizes with many 1st prizes against thousands of pigeons … National Ace PIgeons and victories from China to Ireland and from The Netherlands to Portugal and Australia.
- Angelina, if Gold Dust is the best breeding sister of Kittel, then Angelina is an impressive second. As a yearling she was already the mother of the 3rd Nat. Ace Pigeon Kira, who is also the (grand)mother of 1st NPO victors, NPO top 10 victors and great grandmother of the 1st Nat. yearling “De Allerbeste”
- Katu, son of the exclusive couple Broer Goede Rode x Olympic Rosita … (grand)father of many winners among which 1st NPO Rethel 4.088 p. And 1st prize winner against 5904 p. – 5.790 p. – 4.000 p. – 1.252 p. – 1.123 p., multiple ace pigeons and provincial top 10 victors.
- Padelli, from Broer Goede Rode x Golden Leo 9999 … his (grand) children have won, amongst others, 1st prizes up to 12.000 p., at least 7x top 10 NPO/prov., 2nd young bird of Dutch PIPA Ranking, etc, etc.
- King, son of New Kittel and father of many wonders … among which Dior (2 years in a row top 10 Nat. Ace Pigeon WHZB/TBOTB), Sabrina (1st Prov. Ace Pigeon Sprint/Middle Distance), Da Capo (winner 10th-15th-17th NPO and a top breeder).
- Bratt, brother of Kittel and father of Homesick (3x top 50 NPO). Bratt is also grandfather 2x 1st provincial and 2x NPO top 10 and great grand father 1st Nat. Yearling ‘De Allerbeste’ of G. & H. Calis.
- Syrah, daughter of Kittel and mother of 3x 1st prize against roughly +2.800 p.
- Tata, daughter of Greipel and grandmother of at least 4x 1st prize …
- Banksy, hyper exclusive son of Kittel x his own mother Rosita. The only one that was sold from this couple that remained in Europe.
Alle Van Den Bulck breeding pigeons will be combined in the auction with the children of the most special breeders, every time from special combinations.
Not much later, Marcel, in name of Sangers Pigeons, visited Stefaan Lambrechts, the wonderman from Berlaar whose pigeons do not only cause miracle results all across the globe … but also turn out to combine amazingly with the Van Den Bulck pigeons and allowed the Sangers breeding lofts to grow to new heights. Marcel got the very best pigeons from Stefaan, but it was especially the line of the 1st National Ace Pigeon KBDB Lincia that made the dream work.
Sangers Pigeons build one of the strongest Lambrechts collections in the world with, amongst others:
– 5 children of Lincia, 1st Nat. Ace Pigeon KBDB 2015 & Superbreeder
– 4 full brothers and 2 full sisters of Lincia
– 3 children of Het Blokje , super breeder and grandmother of, amongst others, Lincia
– 6 children of Blauw Gert, Nr. 1 breeder Lambrechts
– 4 children of Super 188, 2nd Nat. Ace Pigeon KBDB
– 3 children of Tornado, 1st prov. & 3rd Nat. Ace Pigeon KBDB 2014
A collection to be jealous of, and in recent years many top prizes were claimed by descendents of the Lambrechts pigeons, both within Sangers Pigeons as among fanciers worldwide. All direct Lambrechts pigeons will be available in this super auction of Sangers Pigeons at PIPA.
Furthermore the entire racingcrew of Sangers Pigeons shall be available in this auction, including the National and regional champions … think of:
- Dior (4th & 8th Nat. Ace Pigeon WHZB/TBOTB)
- Kira (3rd Nat. Ace Pigeon Middle Distance ‘De Allerbeste’ & grandmother 1st Nat. yearling ‘De Allerbeste’, from Angelina)
- Kiki (1st regional ace pigeon sprint. from Gold Dust)
- Homesick (Winner 12th-30th-48th NPO & grandfather 1st Nat. yearling ‘De Allerbeste’, from Bratt)
- Fransa (1e Chimay 1.804 p., 2nd fastest 10.239 p. With 7x top 10 major races, from Skittel).
- Silvie (3rd NPO Bourges & 8th NPO Chateaudun)
- Godiva (2nd Ace Pigeon Yearlings 2019 and 4th TXT Nanteuil 9.034 p.)
- Jolene (Winner 1st Superstar Sprint Golden Pigeon NL, 9th TXT Nanteuil with 9x top 10 in major races)
- LouLou (Winner 1st Superstar Sprint Golden Pigeon NL and 7x top 20 in major races)
- Gold Fever (1st Soissons 16.915 p.)
- Katinca (1st Chimay 10.239 p.)
- Aranca (1st Bierges 4.888 p.)
- Home Soon (1st Ace Pigeon Kring with, amongst others, 1st Tienen 2.450 p. & 3x top 4 regional Ace Pigeon)
- Etc., etc.
Finally the most exclusive part of this auction; children from `the future` of Sangers Pigeons, their incredible team Best Kittel breeders. Their already impressive collection shall be expanded throughout 2022 and then Sangers Pigeons shall be the proud owner of no less than 15 children of Best Kittel, 10 children Blue Best Kittel (1st Nat. Ace Pigeon KBDB), 6 children Daniel (1st Nat. Ace Pigeon KBDB), 12 children Best Kittel II (1st Nat. Ace Pigeon KBDB) and 4 children Junior (2nd Nat. Ace Pigeon KBDB). Furthermore some excellent inbred Best Kittel couples have been made and those younglings too shall be in this super auction till the end of December 2021.