After long months of creating content, getting people together to shoot videos, and adding subtitles, the new PIPA DVD was eventually presented to the public for the first time on 15 February 2014, at the Belgian Fugare pigeon fair. Everybody could pick up a copy for free at the PIPA stand, which was highly appreciated. Quite a lot of copies have been handed out that day.
Of course, a pigeon fair does not reach a wide audience and it appears that a lot more fanciers were interested in obtaining a copy. That is why we decided to make the DVD available to all pigeon fanciers worldwide, to give you the chance to take a look behind the scenes at PIPA. Different parts of the PIPA DVD will be published on our website in the next few weeks. This is what the DVD will be about:
- The story behind PIPA and its objectives, as explained by CEO Nikolaas Gyselbrecht
- The examining of the pigeons
- A presentation of every department by their respective managers
- The start of the Heremans auction and the barbeque on the auction’s closing day
- The health check of the pigeons sold in auction and the DNA testing
- Testimonials of three sellers on PIPA
- A look behind the scenes during an (inter)national racing weekend (published earlier on)
- The PIPA Elite Center
- Pigeon photography
- The logistics branch of PIPA
I you have not yet seen the new PIPA DVD, do not forget to watch it on our website in the coming weeks.