The final result of the 2022 PIPA IATP ranking. Victory goes to Jan & Twan Nobels from Achthuizen in the Netherlands, followed by Dominique Neuville (FR) & Hugo Casaert (BE). An international podium!
The IATP ranking (International All Times Pigeon) is a championship hosted by PIPA based around the first nominated pigeons in the 7 international extreme long distance races which all countries compete in: Pau, Agen, Barcelona, St.-Vincent, Marseille, Perpignan and Narbonne.
PIPA IATP ranking objectives:
- Promote and stimulate the Western European long distance races.
- Create a credible and honest ranking.
- Include as many fanciers as possible in this ranking competing in the international races.
- Motivate and appreciate real top performances, in such a way that 4 top performances will rank higher than 5 average results.
- Everybody competes. It is not necessary to enter, nor to submit results. The ranking will be calculated automatically by the organisation for everybody competing in at least one of the races.
- The ranking tries to give everybody the equal opportunity. This for the so-called big professional lofts as well as the “small fancier”, as long as you enter at least 1 pigeon in every race.
- PIPA will publish the complete ranking worldwide on the web.8. The winner will receive a beautiful unique award.