The PIPA Elite Center wants to give fanciers from across the globe the opportunity to have a world class pigeon in their collection, and this shows in the pedigree of BE17-4238992, the pigeon that will be given away. His sire comes from Wacko Freddy x Lieve (daughter of top breeder Gladiator of Bart Geerinckx). Together they are the parents of Porsche 911 (5th Nat. Ace Pigeon KBDB Longer Middle Distance Yearlings 2015) and Boxster (8th Nat. Ace Pigeon KBDB Long Distance Yearlings 2015 with 2 x 1st (Inter-)Prov.). In other words, the sire of the pigeon on offer is a full brother of both Porsche 911 and Boxster. The dam of the 992/17 comes from BE11-5035555 Tarzan x BE11-5035751 New Patricia. Together they are the grandparents of Louise (1st Nat. Bourges 19,735 p.) and the 025/15 (2nd Nat. Bourges 19,885 p.). That same Tarzan is also the nest brother of 11/554, the sire of a 2nd Nat. Ace Pigeon KBDB Longer Middle Distance 2014 and 4th Nat. Ace Pigeon KBDB Longer Middle Distance 2016. Click here for the full pedigree.
Bet and win!
Would you fancy a youngster from the line of the renowned Porsche 911? Guess the overall revenue (in Euros) of the DVV Pigeons sale using this form. This auction runs from Tuesday 12th of December 2017 until Tuesday 26th of December 2017. Click here to discover the pigeons in part 1 of the DVV auction; for part 2 click here.
Entry is open to both registered and non registered users, but keep in mind every fancier can compete only once. Other bets placed by a fancier under the name of his son, daughter, wife, or uncle will be deemed invalid. The only exception is when a fancier places a bet for family members that race under a different name, and thus have a separate KBDB membership. If you do submit a bet for a family member that is not a KBDB member, only your first bet will count.
- The person to guess the total revenue of the DVV auction or the person with the closest guess wins the prize. In case of a draw the first person to submit his bet wins.
- Every fancier is allowed to place only one bet. You cannot bet in the name of a family member or other relatives who are not a member of a racing pigeon federation. If you do place more than one bet, only your first entry will count.
- You can join the competition only by using the form, on which you fill out your address, your contact details and your bet.
Please make sure to use numbers only; do not include the words "euro" or "EUR".
- You can send in your form until Saturday 16th of December 2017 at 11.59 pm.
- The winner can choose to have his pigeon sent to him for free, or come pick it up at PIPA.
Good luck everyone!