Hotspot three was held on Saturday 23rd December from Jotsholo, 205 km South East of Victoria Falls. This race proved to be more difficult than others. Although the weather was cloudy it was not raining at the liberation point. The pigeons however encountered rain en route with a steady 6km per hour head wind.
- 1627 pigeons went to the race.
- 23 pigeons arrived in the first 5 minutes (1.4%)
- 215 pigeons arrived in the first 15 minutes (13%)
- 767 pigeons arrived in the first 1 hour (47%)
- 1011 pigeons arrived in the first 2 hours (62%)
- 1097 pigeons arrived in the first 3 hours (67%)
- When the race was stopped there were 76 pigeons missing (4.7%)
We would like to formally congratulate the following fanciers for taking the first 10 prize money positions;
The ACE bird standing after Hotspot 3 is as follows: