More than 50 PIPA rankings will be drawn up this season, in search of the very best pigeons both in the national middle distance, the long distance and the extreme long distance. When you take a closer look at our PIPA rankings you will notice that these lists consist solely of top class pigeons and great champions. Next weekend we have the final races for the extreme long distance and the long distance rankings with Perpignan and Tulle respectively. In the middle distance the second series of seven national races has just started, so it is time to take a look back at the most successful pigeons in the first seven national middle distance races of this season.
We have published several intermediate results in the last few days:
- Best old birds in all Belgian national middle distance races with 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 prizes
- Best yearlings in all Belgian national middle distance races with 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 prizes
- Best old birds in all Belgian one day long distance races with 2, 3 and 4 prizes
- Best yearlings in all Belgian one day long distance races with 2 and 3 prizes
- Best Belgian old birds in all international races with 2 prizes.
You can find an overview of these PIPA rankings in the Racing Season menu under PIPA rankings - 2013 or by clicking here.