At the age of 51, Marcel Sangers is still very much fond his pigeon collection. And pigeon racing is often a family affair in this loft, since both his wife Chantal Vredeveld and their son Brian Sangers are involved in this project as well. They contribute to the best of their abilities, while Marcel acts as the manager of this loft, setting out the strategy for his loft, relying on his experience. Their joint efforts led to another fantastic season in 2019, including a title of 3rd Superstar sprint in The Netherlands Golden Pigeon and 8th Nat. Ace Pigeon allround WHZB/TBOTB 2019. This their palmares from the past two seasons:
1st semi-National champion one day long distance Northern Union (Brian Sangers) 1st not nominated champion one day long distance prov. 8 GOU over 4 races (Sangers/Ung) 1st-2nd-5th fastest Soissons overall release 16,915 p. 1st-2nd-3rd-4th-5th-6th-7th fastest Chimay overall release 10,239 p. 1st-2nd-5th-6th-7th-8th fastest Niergnies overall release 7,100 p. 1st-2nd-3rd-4th-5th-6th-7th-8th-10th-15th-18th-19th-20th Isnes 5,079 p. 1st-14th-24th-31st-32nd-42nd-51st Chalons En Champagne 3,400 p. 1st-5th-6th-7th-12th-19th-22nd-23rd-24th-25th Tienen 2,450 p. 1st-2nd-3rd-7th-10th-11th-12th-13th-14th-17th Epernay 1,984 p. 1st-2nd-8th-15th-27th Laon 1,266 p. 1st-2nd-3rd-17th-32nd-33rd-34th-35th-36th Epernay 1,178 p. 1st-4th-5th-9th-12th-13th-14th-15th-17th-18th-19th Vervins 1,052 p. 1st-2nd-7th-14th-20th-21st-26th-33rd Nanteuil 576 p. 1st-2nd-5th-6th-7th-8th-11th-12th-22nd-23rd-26th-30th Laon 546 p. 3rd Superstar of the year NL sprint ‘Golden Pigeon’ 2019 8th Nat. ace pigeon allround WHZB/TBOTB 2019
3rd Nat. ace pigeon middle distance ‘De Allerbeste’ 2017 1st Epernay 1,178 p. 1st Vervins 1,052 p. 1st Nanteuil 256 p. & 6th fastest 10,186 p. 2017 8th Isnes 5,079 p. 2017 10th Laon 2,074 p. 2017 2nd ace pigeon middle distance District 2017 behind loft mate 5th I.prov. ace pigeon middle distance 2017
15th Nat. ace pigeon middle distance ‘De Allerbeste’ 2017 1st I.prov. general ace pigeon sprint >500 km 2017 1st I.prov. ace pigeon middle distance 2017 1st general ace pigeon sprint >500 km 2017 1st ace pigeon sprint 2017 2nd prov. general sprint >500 km 2017
And this hen is another descendant of the old Janssen-Sangers bloodlines combined with Van Den Bulck. The sire is Old Gold, inbred to Super Kweker. He bred Kiki, Kathy and Kitty, as well as Goldfever, winner of a 1st Soissons of 16,915 p.
1st ace pigeon middle distance District 2018 2nd regional ace pigeon sprint behind teammate 2nd regional ace pigeon sprint 2018 4th regional ace pigeon middle distance 2018 1st Tienen 2,450 p. 7th Nanteuil 576 p. 9th Vervins 1,324 p. 13th Chimay 2,066 p. 19th Niergnies 1,892 p. 31st Geel 6,739 p. 38th Moeskroen 3,151 p.
1st Chimay 1,804 p. 2nd snelste Chimay 10,239 p. behind teammate, in the same second 3rd Bierges 7,193 p. 3rd Nanteuil 1,708 p. 5th Quievrain 4,624 p. 6th Niergnies 7,100 p 20th Isnes 5,079 p. 20th Biergies 4,402 p. 20th Tienen 3,918 p. 23rd Nanteuil 2,168 p. 28th Quievrain 4,152 p. 5th ace pigeon middle distance 2018
1st acebird middle distance District 2019 1st young ace pigeon natour District 2016 2nd regional ace pigeon mdidle distance 2019 2nd ace pigeon olds & YBs Natour District 2016 3rd ace pigeon natour District 2017 6th regional ace pigeon general sprint 2019 7th prov. 8 GOU ace pigeon sprint 2019 9th regional ace pigeon sprint 2018 6th Tienen 2,281 p. 7th Quievrain 2,120 p. 9th Quievrain 593 p. 13th Laon 1,970 p. 20th Moeskroen 3,151 p. 24th Nanteuil 2,168 p. 26th Chimay 5,433 p. 26th Nanteuil 967 p. 28th Quievrain 4,068 p. 30th Nanteuil 2,211 p.
De best performing Van Den Bulck family worldwide
– 5 direct youngsters Kittel – 1st Nat. ace pigeon sprint KBDB and a super class breeder – 3 direct youngsters Goede Rode x Olympic Rosita – parents of Kittel – 2 direct youngsters Greipel – 6th Nat. ace pigeon KBDB & full brother Kittel – 3 direct youngsters New Kittel – substitute Olympiad Pigeons & brother Kittel – 2 direct youngsters Broer Goede Rode x Olympic Rosita – stock pair – 2 direct youngsters Broer Goede Rode x Golden Leo 999 – super class breeding pair – 2 direct youngsters Broer Goede Rode x Golden Leo 40000 – super class breeding pair – 3 direct youngsters Olympiade koppel, the parents of Olympic Rosita, the dam of Kittel – 2 kinderen & 2 zussen van Olympic Kittel 006, nieuwe topvlieger Van Den Bulck – 1 kind & 2 zussen van Special Kittel, nieuwe superster Dirk Van Den Bulck
- NL16-1259635 ‘Kiki’ 15th Nat. ace pigeon middle distance ‘De Allerbeste’ 2017 1st I.prov. general ace pigeon sprint >500 km 2017 1st I.prov. ace pigeon middle distance 2017 1st general ace pigeon sprint >500 km 2017 1st ace pigeon sprint 2017 2nd prov. general sprint >500 km 2017 - NL16-1259580 ‘Kathy’ 1st Chalons-en-Champagne 5,940 p. 2017 Grandmother of Fire Eyes, 2 x 1st as a young bird for Team Roording - NL 16-1259579 ‘Kitty’ 1st Isnes 1,952 p. 2017
2nd best young bird in The Netherlands PIPA Ranking with 6 prizes 2018 - Sisters of Max have won: 1st Nanteuil 3,086 p. / 4th – 12,413 p. 4th Melun 9,656 p. 7th Duffel 1,369 p. 8th Lennik 1,202 p. 9th Quievrain 3,742 p. 12th Nat. Pontoise 8,086 p. 36th Nat. Pontoise 8,086 p. 13th NPO PS Maxence 6,733 p.
3rd prov. Bierges 6,961 p. 16th NPO Rethel 2,796 p.
- NL16-1259596 Kira 3rd Nat. asduif midfond ‘De Allerbeste’ 2017 1st Epernay 1,178 p. 1st Vervins 1,052 p. 1st Nanteuil 256 p. & 6th fastest of 10,186 p. 2017 - NL16-1259512‘Katja 3rd Epernay 1,178 p. 2017
1st NPO Rethel 2,796 p. & fastest of 4,088 p. For J. Van Der Haar 5th prov. Bierges 25,391 p. 6th of 2,591 d.
- Sire: BE13-6139803 Kittel 1st Nat. ace pigeon KBDB sprint 2013 Fastest in Quievrain +25,000 p. Fastest in Quievrain +17,000 p. - Dam: BE12-6254038 Olympic Rosita 1st Olympiad Pigeon Nitra 2012 1st Noyon 1,763 p. – 1st Noyon 1,248 p. The dam of Kittel
- Dior 8th Nat. ace pigeon allround WHZB/TBOTB 2019 1st Morlincourt 670 p. / 2nd prov. 2,050 p. 5th Bierges 7,193 p. 7th Quievrain 5,903 p. 9th Quievrain 4,624 p. And 18th-18th-41st-51st-61st-68th prize - Sabrina 1st prov. ace pigeon sprint & middle distance 2019 after 5 races 1st prov. ace pigeon sprint 2019 after 4 races 1st regional ace pigeon sprint & middle distance 2019 after 5 races 1st regional ace pigeon sprint 2019 after 4 races 1st Morlincourt 339 p./ 2nd – 1,749 p. / 4th – 23,392 p. 2019 5th Quievrain 2,120 p. 2018 5th Quievrain 1,954 p. / 6th – 5,903 p. 2019 6th Bierges 7,193 p. 2019 8th Quievrain 4,624 p. 2018 - Da Capo 10th NPO Gien 5,615 p. 559 km 2018 15th NPO Gien 9,395 p. 559 km 2017 17th NPO Bourges 5,094 p. 627 km 2017 Grandfather of the winner of a 1st Birgonj of 1,158 p.
– 5 direct youngsters of Lincia, 1st Nat. Ace Pigeon KBDB 2015 & super class breeder – 4 full brothers and 2 sisters of Lincia – 3 youngsters of Het Blokje , super class breeder, including Lincia – 6 direct youngsters of Blauw Gert, Nr. 1 stock breeder for Lambrechts – 4 direct youngsters of Super 188, 2nd Nat. ace pigeon KBDB – 3 direct youngsters of Tornado, 1st prov. & 3rd Nat. acd pigeon KBDB 2014
Top transfer: 4 youngsters of Best Kittel of Sangers Pigeons
Several other world class pigeons will be moving to Sangers Pigeons in the next several years. For instance, they ordered six youngsters of Daniel, a 1st Nat. Ace Pigeon sprint KBDB 2019. And four other recent investments have been added to the breeding loft of Sangers Pigeons as well:
1 youngster Best Kittel x Dam Daniel 1st Nat. ace pigeon sprint KBDB 2019 1 youngster Best Kittel x Daughter Best Kittel 1 youngster Best Kittel x Sister Best Kittel 1 youngster Best Kittel x Shakira (1st-1st-3rd-5th-14th of +1,400 p. on average)
1e Nat. ace pigeon sprint KBDB 2017 4th Nat. ace pigeon sprint KBDB 2016 1st Ecouen 1,082 p. 1st Ecouen 841 p. 1st Pont 623 p. 1st Pont 548 p. 2nd Pont 1,166 p. 2nd Pont 1,154 p. 2nd Pont 639 p. Breeder of Junior, 2nd Nat. Ace Pigeon sprint KBDB 2018 Racer: Dehon-Demonseau, owner: PIPA Breeding
1st Nat. ace pigeon KBDB sprint 2019 (Daniel from niece Best Kittel) 1st Nat. ace pigeon sprint KBDB 2017 (Best Kittel) 1st Nat. ace pigeon sprint KBDB 2015 (from brother of Sire Best Kittel) 2nd Nat. ace pigeon sprint KBDB 2018 (Junior – youngster of Best Kittel) 4th Nat. asduif KBDB sprint 2019 (Grandson 1st Nat. ace pigeon KBDB 2015) 4th Nat. ace pigeon sprint KBDB 2016 (Best Kittel) 6th Nat. ace pigeon sprint KBDB 2007 (brother of Father Best Kittel) 6th Nat. ace pigeon sprint KBDB 2017 (son of 1st Nat. ace pigeon KBDB 2017) 10e Nat. ace pigeon sprint KBDB 2018 (401 Brother Best Kittel) 13e Nat. ace pigeon sprint KBDB 2017 (Nest mate Dam Best Kittel) 14e Nat. ace pigeon sprint KBDB 2017 (Grandchild sire Best Kittel) 19e Nat. ace pigeon sprint KBDB 2018 (427 Brother Best Kittel)
Daughter Best Kittel
Dam: The dam of Daniël, breeder of a 1st Nat. Ace Pigeon sprint KBDB 2019 and a nest mate of a 1st Nat. Ace Pigeon sprint KBDB 2015.
Dam: Dam Best Kittel, the dam and grandmother of a 1st Nat. Ace Pigeon KBDB, a 2nd Nat. Ace Pigeon KBDB, a 4th Nat. Ace Pigeon KBDB, a 10th Nat. Ace Pigeon KBDB and a 19th Nat. Ace Pigeon KBDB.