Sangers Pigeons (NL)
All racers from 2020 and older and breeders from 2019 and older + youngsters 2020 and 2021 from special pairs
Sensational lots are guaranteed at the auction of the famous Van Den Bulck and Lambrechts breeding team of Team Sangers … they are brought to auction together with the complete racing team and youngsters from special pairings! Marcel and Brian ensure one of the highlights of the PIPA auction season. Included in this auction are:
– 4 children of Kittel – 1st Nat. Ace Pigeon Sprint KBDB and super breeder
– 3 children of Goede Rode x Olympic Rosita – parents of Kittel
– 4 children of Olympiad Pair – parents of Olympic Rosita (mother Kittel)
– 3 children of Greipel – 6th Nat. Ace pigeon KBDB & brother of Kittel
– 3 children of New Kittel – Reserve Olympiad & brother Kittel
– 1 child of Brother Goede Rode’ x Olympic Rosita – super pairing
– 2 children of Brother Goede Rode x Golden Leo 40000 – stock pair
– 2 children of Brother Goede Rode x Golden Leo 999 – super pairing
– 2 children & 2 sisters of Olympic Kittel 006 - Van Den Bulck super racer
– 1 child & 2 sisters of Special Kittel - Superstar at Dirk Van Den Bulck
Leading figures in this auction are Gold Dust and Angelina, Kittel's best breeding sisters. Almost all Van Den Bulck pigeons in auction have fantastic breeding references; hence this is widely regarded as the best performing VD Bulck colony in the world. In addition, Marcel and Brian obtained a group of direct Stefaan Lambrechts pigeons, of which especially the line of 1st National Ace pigeon KBDB Lincia is extremely successful. Amongst others, 5 children of Lincia and 4 full brothers and 2 full sisters of Lincia are auctioned, but also children of all other Lambrechts stars.
The complete Sangers Pigeons racing team is also available in this auction, including National and regional super performers … think of Dior (4th & 8th Nat. Ace pigeon WHZB/TBOTB), Kira (3rd Nat. Ace pigeon Middle Distance 'De Allerbeste' & grandmother 1st Nat. yearling 'De Allerbeste', from Angelina), Kiki (1st Regional Ace pigeon Sprint, from Gold Dust), Homesick (Winner 12th-30th-48th NPO & grandfather 1st Nat. yearling 'De Allerbeste', from Bratt), Fransa (1st Chimay 1,804 p., 2nd fastest 10,239 p. with 7x Top 10 in big races, from Skittel), Silvie (3rd NPO Bourges & 8th NPO Chateaudun), Gold Fever (1st Soissons 16,915 p), Katinca (1st Chimay 10,239 p), Aranca (1st Bierges 4,888 p.), etc., etc.
Pigeons that we cannot guarantee the fertility of, have been left out of auction.
The selection of bred pigeons was made under Marcel Sangers’ the supervision.