Click here to open the related documents:
- London 2012: young birds per country (results of 09-02-13)
- London 2012: young birds - short zonal results (09-02-13)
- London 2012: old birds per country (results 09-02-13)
- London 2012: old birds - short zonal results (09-02-13)
- London 2012: prize money breakdown
Announcement by the FCI:
The FCI (Switzerland) will transfer the prizes to the national unions/federations, which in turn have to transfer them to their members. You will understand that this is a complicated task with a lot of paperwork.
We have also brought beautiful medals from Nitra, where the first three of each zone were to be honoured. They will be distributed to the countries/federations. We will also distribute certificates of both Berlin and London to the national unions/federations.
The prizes that were won in the national race from Berlin will be awarded by the national unions/federations. In a meeting of the FCI it was agreed that Berlin was not an international race.
Last but least: in due time we will also thank the associations who helped basketing for the Olympic races for their cooperation.