The competition was very strong and it was not easy to break through to the top of the ladder. All the pigeons were in top form and there was no weak pigeon in the race! From club, state, European and world champions, they all participated with their best birds.
The final race was at the right racing speed, not too fast (1300-1100 m / min) enough to make those faster, slightly better quality birds stand out. With the weight of the race in terms of quality, health and readiness of the pigeons, the best deserve great respect. So to summarize this phenomenal result; 956 pigeons entered the loft, we did a total of 13 trainings (380 km in the air) and 5 races of 110-500 km (a total of 1415 flying km). 560 pigeons were sent to the final race of 500 km (Ofeherto-Hungary), which is about 60% of the pigeons that entered the derby.
On the first day of the finals, 300 pigeons returned and the fact that we closed the norm of FCI 25% of the arrived pigeons in 61 minutes, which is incredible and nice tells you the strength of the race. By the next morning, 430 pigeons returned and so far a total of 475 pigeons 85% of the pigeons sent to the finals. Such a race is not easy to win. We really congratulate the winners.
Final race Ofeherto-Hungary , 500 km „Lexman special“
1. Place pigeon Aus-602-2020-1950 (Team Mixnitzblitze - Austria)
2. Place pigeon Slo-107-2020-6056 (Zvonko Sovič- Slovenia)
3. Place pigeon Cro-2020-33701 (Team Opačak - Croatia.)
1. ACE PIGEON; DV-06723-2020-18 (Dieter Siebert - Germany)
2. ACE PIGEON; SLO-117-2020-529 (Jani Zavadlal - Slovenia)
3. ACE PIGEON; SLO- 108- 2020-5114 (Boris Baloh-Slovenia)