Goals of the PIPA IATP ranking
1. Promote and stimulate the West European long distance races.
2. Create a credible and honest ranking.
3. Include in the ranking as many as possible fanciers, competing in the international races.
4. Motivate and appreciate real top performances, in such a way that 4 top performances will rank higher than 5 average results.
5. Everybody competes. It is not necessary to enter, nor to submit results. The ranking will be calculated automatically by the organisation for everybody competing in at least one of the races.
6. The ranking tries to give everybody the equal opportunity. This for the so-called big professional lofts as well as the “small fancier”, as long as you enter at least 1 pigeon in every race.
7. PIPA will publish the complete ranking worldwide on the web.
8. The winner will receive a beautiful unique award. This price will be awarded thanks to the cooperation of sponsor Jaegerson. Click here to find more information about sponsor Jaegerson.